Content Provider （Type B Licensee）
Download the appropriate application form and send it to us by e-mail or fax.
Fax : +1-818-557-1674
Application for BD-Live Logo License and Online Certificate Issuance Agreement
Procedure & Fees: First you need to send us the application for BD-Live Logo License and Online Certificate Issuance Agreement. Then we can execute this agreement. Please note that the Commercial Audiovisual Content licensee (authoring house) is not considered as a Type B licensee.
Then the following steps have to take place.
- Execute the BD-Live Agreement.
- Since you are a Type B licensee, Key Delivery Agreement (KDA) will be sent for an execution.
- The invoice of $1,000/key is sent to a licensee.
- Upon confirmation of remittance, the key will be generated by Certificate Authority and the data in DVD-R disc will be sent to the Type B licensee. Please send PGP finger print and public key, so that we can send you the Online Certificate. (Send us your FTP Server info, if you need them on rush)
*If the delivery must be made outside the United States, then it may take a week to ten days to arrive to the licensee as DVD-R disc is often scrutinized under import control.
- For more information on necessary Licensing and requirements, please go to ROM Disc Manufacturers and Content Owners Related Information.
Our Policy of Handling Personal Information
Click here for explanation of our personal information management policy for the information collected through the Blu-ray Disc License Application form.